Overlooking Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto features 267 luxurious Guest Rooms including 56 Corner Suites, two Deluxe Suites and one Ritz-Carlton Suite. All Guest rooms are a minimum of 450 square feet and are one of the largest luxury Guest Rooms in Toronto.
All guest rooms and suites feature:
- 42" LCD Flat Panel HD television with Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- BOSE Wave® music system with iPod dock
- Floor to ceiling windows with heated perimeter flooring
- Large bathroom with Portuguese Estremoz marble stone walls and flooring (heated)
- Spacious dual vanities with make-up mirror
- 19" HD television custom designed into vanity mirror
- Private shower with rain showerhead and handheld shower
- Deep soaker tub with handheld shower and bath caddy
- Handcrafted Italian 400 thread count Frette bed linen
- Rich African Anigre wood millwork
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Two-line speaker phones with private voicemail
- Twice-daily housekeeping service including nightly second service
- Fully-stocked honor bar with refrigerator
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature terry bathrobes
- Electronic in-room laptop safes
- Full-size ironing board, iron and slippers
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper
- All guest rooms and suites are smoke free.
The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level
The Ritz-Carlton Club®
Level redefines the luxury hotel experience, combining intimacy; comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. This oasis is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment overlooking Lake Ontario. With continuous complimentary culinary offerings throughout the day (breakfast, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres, alcoholic beverages and sweets), it is the ideal place to conduct business or simply unwind.
A meeting of the minds that also satisfies the senses. It’s our pleasure.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto specialized in pairing the ideal conference rooms with impeccable service to cater to exclusive groups and special events. From board meetings, to product launches or corporate-wide celebrations, our state-of-the-art Toronto meeting rooms and event planning professionals ensure all your events are memorably excellent.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers:
- The largest luxury Ballroom in Toronto with 7,400 square feet, divisible in four sections, accommodating up to 600 guests
- Elegant Wellington room of 3,000 square feet, divisible in four sections
- Spacious pre-function space with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Metro Hall Park and Roy Thomson Hall
- Individual meeting rooms in Toronto include the Executive Boardroom and the Gallery Room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Wellington Street West and Metro Hall Park
- First-class service and impeccable food & beverage presentations
- Customized menus, including a range of cuisines from all over the world
Spa My Blend by Clarins & Wellness Center:
Spa MyBlend by Clarins at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is a revolutionary whole body wellness centre exclusive to North America. Only the second in the world; the first being at Royal Monceau in Paris, The Spa MyBlend by Clarins creates a truly personalized experience by providing a detailed skin analysis and blending a unique product for not only your skin type, but also for your current lifestyle. Jet lagged? Looking to brighten your skin? Firm it up? Unlike any other skin treatment in the world, there is a unique product blend that will meet the needs of your skin as it is right now.
But the personalization doesn't end there. We have Innovative Fitness trainers to personalize your physical health, Yogagurl to personalize your spiritual health and Jackie Gideon to personalize your beauty.
- Valet parking
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- TOCA Restaurant, features Canada’s only Cheese Cave
- DEQ Terrace & Lounge, including an Outdoor Patio which seats up to 64 people
- Ritz Bar
- Multi-lingual staff
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour concierge services
- Over 450 pieces of original Canadian Artwork commissioned specifically for the hotel, including one-of-a-kind blown-glass light fixtures by renown Canadian artist, Jeff Goodman
- Complimentary House Car service, based upon availability
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Babysitting services