From Sanctuary Lofts: Located at 1183 Dufferin Street, the historic Dufferin Street Presbyterian Church has stood for almost one hundred years. The church was designed in the early nineteen hundreds by local architect William R. Gregg and has become a recognizable landmark along Dufferin Street due to it's architectural style. The style is commonly referred to as 'Collegiate Gothic,' which is one of the last expressions of Gothic Revival architecture. The church has a number of lovely architectural details inside and out. The exterior radiates a majestic quality with deep red brick, Tudor-arched windows, cut stone detailing and decorative keystones. Inside, there is a calmness in the bright and airy space. Soft light shines through the amber tined glass windows and the decorative stained glass rose window highlighting the arched wooden trusses, ornamental light fixtures and curved wooden pews.
Patio Area | Underground Parking Garage | Balconies and/or Terraces